Our dear sweet girl turned eight.
In our household, eight years old is looking like this:
- Constant obsessive reading (percy jackson, dork diaries, and now starting on the Hobbit)
- Curiosity about the world (why can't we travel more?)
- Frustrations with multiplication and math in general
- Career goals, including becoming a spy! or maybe a nurse
- Lots of teeth coming in all at once
- Determination to ride a bike without training wheels
- Major love of Taylor Swift
- Continued love of fairies... they are definitely real!
- Newfound delight at using her new "real" camera - a birthday gift from mom and dad!